Peer Review of Pod 9’s Interactive Learning Resource – Sleep During COVID-19

General Comments

Hello Jiyu, Xiaoying, and Shuhao!

Thank you for sharing your class about sleep with us. In general, I think you did a fantastic job with preparing the class plan and your resource (the actual lecture/class) is well thought out in terms of interaction. Below you will find more specific comments.

Thanks again for the great resource!

Learning Theory

I think that your choice is great. Because everyone has their experience about dream. Using constructivism can allow learner to use their experience to learn new knowledge. However, I want to know about what kind of experience of dream should the learner share. For example, the content about the dream, biological clock.

Learning Design

Your learning design include a discussion cooperative study. Students could share their skill about healthy sleep in forum. It is an good idea. It is one part about the constructivism. I am wondering how about the part about cognitivism.

Learning Content

Can I get more deteaied information about your content? For example, you could write more about the elements which impact sleep.

Learning Outcome

There are some short answer questions about learning outcome. In my own opinion, learning outcome is what knowledge or skill that students can learn after the class. Using answer to test them is good, but it is not very suitable to write question in this part.

Assessment Plan

Each module has its own assessment plan, which is perfect. I am interested with the self-assessment questionaire. I really have problem with sleep. I can use this questionaire to assess my own sleep quality.