Introduction

Hello everybody,

I am Xiling Zhang. I am a fourth year computer science student in Uvic. I learn Computer science because I suppose that it could be easier for me to find a job in the future, and Iā€™m good at logic. I really hate to remember things. I don’t need to remember lots of things if I study computer science. There is more logical knowledge in computer science. My future professional study will also be computer science. I also wish that I can find a job related with compute. Because computer science develop very fast, I have to continue to study it to keep up with the development. My favorite pastime is about music. I like singing and playing guitar and piano. My dream is to become a musician. I think it is very cool to make original songs and sing to the audiences. In addition, it can be perfect if I could combine computer science and music together. I suppose it is more convenient to use computer to make music. However, my current knowledge is not enough for me to do that. I still have a long way to go.